iCallidus is a successful, 8(a)/SDB minority-owned Information Technology company delivering high-end solutions to Public and Private sector.
Founded in 1997, iCallidus is made up of a team of highly experienced professionals who have come together to provide thought leadership to the industry. The management team averages 23 years of experience in the industry with focus on customer service which has been the hallmark and success story of iCallidus. Our management and staff are certified as PMP, ITIL and other certifications as required by the industry.
We are conveniently headquartered in Great Falls VA with offices in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Bridgewater NJ. We offer specialized services and solutions in the areas of Business Intelligence, Project Management, Legal Solutions, Service Oriented Architecture, Security, Systems Engineering, Data Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Infrastructure. You can learn more about each of these offerings in the services area of this web site.Our mission
Empower customers to achieve success by providing them with effective methodologies and tools”
- Our philosophy is built upon customers’ needs and delivering the methods, tools, technologies and techniques to successfully meet their objectives
- Earn customer trust by performance (cost, schedule and quality)
- Deliver innovation enabling our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments
Offerring State of the Art IT Services, iCallidus is growing fast, our growth rate is highly attributed to our perseverance in providing top class customer service.Quality Initiatives
iCallidus is committed to delivering the highest quality services for our clients – within budget, scope, and schedule. iCallidus is one of the few companies that is highly successful in bidding project at Firm Fixed Price.
iCallidus is committed to continuous process improvement and is substantiated by our delivery model whereby at every phase we have set of defined process, deliverables and milestones. Project Management Methodology and Security metric are applied at every phase to ensure quality. Our service delivery methodology has built-in checkpoints to ensure that deliverables and commitments are validated and verified at strategic checkpoints to ensure we are meeting client expectations. We have also invested in establishing a Project Management Business Unit to help oversee and ensure consistency in service delivery and adherence to our strict quality standards.
Our key statistics for the past few years paint a lucid picture of our accomplishments:
- 80% repeat business (Past 5 years)-Our customers keep coming back to us
- 80% employee retention (Past 5 years)-Our employees succeed and grow with us
- Sustained growth rate of 200% (Past 3 years)-Together we are all progressing
- Yet, it is our belief that our most important achievement is the sound relationships
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)